KI am MIT
MIT News - CSAIL | Robotics | Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) | Robots | Artificial intelligence MIT news feed about: CSAIL | Robotics | Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) | Robots | Artificial intelligence
- Helping robots collaborate to get the job doneHelping robots collaborate to get the job doneHelping robots collaborate to get the job doneBuilding robots to expand access to cell therapiesNew system cleans messy data tables automaticallyNew system cleans messy data tables automaticallyA comprehensive map of the SARS-CoV-2 genomeA robot that can help you untangle your hairA robot that can help you untangle your hairA robot that can help you untangle your hairMedia Advisory — MIT researchers: AI policy needed to manage impacts, build more equitable systemsMedia Advisory — MIT researchers: AI policy needed to manage impacts, build more equitable systemsNano flashlight enables new applications of lightClimate solutions depend on technology, policy, and businesses working togetherWith a zap of light, system switches objects’ colors and patternsUndergraduates explore practical applications of artificial intelligenceUndergraduates explore practical applications of artificial intelligenceQ&A: Vivienne Sze on crossing the hardware-software divide for efficient artificial intelligenceQ&A: Vivienne Sze on crossing the hardware-software divide for efficient artificial intelligenceTop collegiate inventors awarded 2021 Lemelson-MIT Student PrizeTop collegiate inventors awarded 2021 Lemelson-MIT Student PrizeNavigating beneath the Arctic iceSpencer Compton, Karna Morey, Tara Venkatadri, and Lily Zhang named 2021-22 Goldwater ScholarsSpencer Compton, Karna Morey, Tara Venkatadri, and Lily Zhang named 2021-22 Goldwater ScholarsNew AI tool calculates materials’ stress and strain based on photosFrom diabetes to Covid-19, Better World (Health) showcases MIT research in actionMIT launches new data privacy-focused initiativeMIT launches new data privacy-focused initiativeToward deep-learning models that can reason about code more like humansToward deep-learning models that can reason about code more like humansOne-stop machine learning platform turns health care data into insightsAn artificial intelligence tool that can help detect melanomaA robot that senses hidden objectsA robot that senses hidden objectsA robot that senses hidden objectsTactile textiles sense movement via touchTactile textiles sense movement via touchTactile textiles sense movement via touchBig data dreams for tiny technologiesHoming in on longer-lasting perovskite solar cells3 Questions: Artificial intelligence for health care equity3 Questions: Artificial intelligence for health care equityMore transparency and understanding into machine behaviorsMore transparency and understanding into machine behaviorsResearchers’ algorithm designs soft robots that senseResearchers’ algorithm designs soft robots that senseResearchers’ algorithm designs soft robots that senseResearchers’ algorithm designs soft robots that senseSystem detects errors when medication is self-administeredSystem detects errors when medication is self-administeredby Daniel Ackerman | MIT News Office on 18. März 2021 at 18:00
Wireless sensing technology could help improve patients’ technique with inhalers and insulin pens.
KI bei TechRepublic
Artificial Intelligence on TechRepublic Artificial Intelligence on TechRepublic
- 3 steps to build a data fabric to integrate all your data toolson 17. Mai 2021 at 19:33
Considerable effort has gone into software development practices and how they relate to data, but have we gone far enough in how we think about and use data? Data fabrics can help.
- Alexa for Business: Cheat sheeton 14. Mai 2021 at 20:03
Having conquered the home, Amazon takes on the office by using its voice platform to streamline corporate tasks.
- 8 essential tech gadgets, gear and games for your kids this summeron 14. Mai 2021 at 19:56
Kids around the world are looking forward to the summer of 2021 and here are a bevy of interesting tech games and gear that will keep them occupied throughout the months of freedom from schoolwork.
- 7 best practices for implementing data-driven technologies, like AI and machine learningon 14. Mai 2021 at 14:38
Data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence are key enabling capabilities in today's business world but few executives know how to deploy them effectively.
- AI under the sea: Autonomous robot to collect data from new depthson 14. Mai 2021 at 12:49
Terradepth CEO talks about a project to map out and collect data from all the oceans of the world. The company uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to gather and make sense of the data.
- These four forces are key to disrupting industry trendson 12. Mai 2021 at 22:05
Ready for the future? Combining science and technology with policy and regulation and a few other ingredients is the only way to reach true change according to one new book.
- 6 characteristics of future-ready businesseson 7. Mai 2021 at 18:51
Accenture did a study to find out if businesses were ready for the future, and most of them were not. Here's how to change that.
- Study: Only 7% of companies are future-readyon 7. Mai 2021 at 18:49
Expert discusses a new study that shows that most organizations are woefully unprepared for the future.
- Companies are using tech lessons from the pandemic to advance digital transformationon 6. Mai 2021 at 13:00
A new report from Microsoft found that companies see an increased responsibility to use technology to help workers and society at large.
- Adobe "Catchy Content" shows how content intelligence powers personalizationon 5. Mai 2021 at 21:15
When that obsession with data turns into tunnel vision on customer data only, it becomes impossible to achieve personalization at scale. Brands need to know both their customer and their content, and Adobe took the wraps off a prototype that aims to do just that.