KI am MIT
KI bei TechRepublic
Artificial Intelligence on TechRepublic Artificial Intelligence on TechRepublic
- Will automation and AI actually improve customer service calls? Salesforce thinks soon 13. Oktober 2021 at 14:42
Clara Shih, CEO of Service Cloud at Salesforce, explains Salesforce Service Cloud's three-pillar approach to automation and AI and how the technology is transforming customer service.
- CEO Salesforce Service Cloud: Automation and AI will actually humanize our customer service experienceson 13. Oktober 2021 at 14:37
Clara Shih, CEO Salesforce Service Cloud, talks with TechRepublic's Bill Detwiler about how automation and AI will "humanize" customer service.
- Medtech giant Medtronic sharpens its digital transformation strategy to make data top priorityon 12. Oktober 2021 at 12:02
The company's new GI Genius uses AI to provide a second set of eyes for doctors and looks for suspicious spots on colonoscopy scans.
- Will the cloud eat your AI?on 6. Oktober 2021 at 15:10
Commentary: The big cloud providers have a lot going for them when it comes to artificial intelligence. Does that mean these cloud providers are the only game in town?
- AI is finally booming now that big data has become easyon 6. Oktober 2021 at 14:42
Commentary: At last, storage is fueling the big data hype, which is also fueling artificial intelligence.
- Dell partners with VMware, NVIDIA to build new multi-cloud serviceson 5. Oktober 2021 at 12:02
From managing workloads to an "industry first" enterprise AI platform, Dell had several VMworld announcements to pique the interest of companies using a multi-cloud model.
- TIBCO adds enhancements to its Predict portfolio of productson 30. September 2021 at 21:16
TIBCO Spotfire, TIBCO WebFOCUS, TIBCO Data Science and TIBCO Streaming are all being upgraded with new capabilities and integrations.
- Learn Python, machine learning, artificial intelligence and more in these 12 training courseson 29. September 2021 at 18:29
Even without any prior knowledge or experience, you can start learning in-demand skills from scratch and switch to an exciting new career in tech.
- AI: TIBCO announces enhancements to DQ and EBX productson 29. September 2021 at 13:48
TIBCO adds machine learning capabilities and upgrades its UI to make it easier for business users to find data.
- Oracle's new SaaS payroll solution will make paying international remote workers a breezeon 28. September 2021 at 13:49
Launching initially for IGO and NGO use, Oracle Payroll Core eliminates the need to manually calculate payroll for employees working remotely outside of their own borders.