KI am MIT
MIT News - CSAIL | Robotics | Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) | Robots | Artificial intelligence MIT news feed about: CSAIL | Robotics | Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) | Robots | Artificial intelligence
- Contact-aware robot designContact-aware robot designContact-aware robot designMIT Schwarzman College of Computing awards named professorships to two faculty membersMIT Schwarzman College of Computing awards named professorships to two faculty membersGetting dressed with help from robotsGetting dressed with help from robotsGetting dressed with help from robotsSoftware to accelerate R&DSertac Karaman named director of the Laboratory for Information and Decision SystemsThe tenured engineers of 2021US Air Force pilots get an artificial intelligence assist with scheduling aircrewsInfrared cameras and artificial intelligence provide insight into boilingDesigning exploratory robots that collect data for marine scientistsDesigning exploratory robots that collect data for marine scientistsDesigning exploratory robots that collect data for marine scientistsGiving robots better movesThe power of twoMIT and U.S. Department of Defense team up to launch a new edX learning platformIntelligent carpet gives insight into human posesFour MIT faculty members receive 2021 US Department of Energy early career awardsTackling air pollution with autonomous dronesTackling air pollution with autonomous dronesFour researchers earn interdisciplinary Schmidt Science FellowshipsDeveloping drones to address pandemic-related challenges in ScandinaviaDeveloping drones to address pandemic-related challenges in ScandinaviaA unique collaboration with US Special Operations CommandA unique collaboration with US Special Operations CommandA unique collaboration with US Special Operations CommandUncovering the mysteries of milkThe new wave of robotic automationThe new wave of robotic automationThe new wave of robotic automationThe new wave of robotic automationUnlocking the potential of blockchain technologyCreating “digital twins” at scaleSpeeding up clinical trials by making drug production localSpeeding up clinical trials by making drug production localTraining robots to manipulate soft and deformable objectsTraining robots to manipulate soft and deformable objectsTiny particles power chemical reactionsOn a quest through uncharted territoryOn a quest through uncharted territoryEngineers create a programmable fiberSlender robotic finger senses buried itemsSlender robotic finger senses buried itemsSlender robotic finger senses buried itemsJeremy Kepner named SIAM FellowImproving the way videos are organizedImproving the way videos are organizedby Zach Winn | MIT News Office on 20. Mai 2021 at 4:00
Netra, co-founded by Shashi Kant SM ’06, uses artificial intelligence to help companies sort and manage video content.
KI bei TechRepublic
Artificial Intelligence on TechRepublic Artificial Intelligence on TechRepublic
- Drug discovery company works with ethnobotanists and data scientistson 27. Juli 2021 at 15:23
GB Sciences built a database and AI platform to analyze the healing powers of plants from nine traditional medicine practices.
- AI can add bias to hiring practices: One company found another wayon 23. Juli 2021 at 19:05
After anglicizing his name, the founder of Knockri got a job. So he created a solution to remove bias from artificial intelligence in hiring.
- Company creates a way to remove bias from AI hiring softwareon 23. Juli 2021 at 19:03
AI can have serious bias in hiring. One company found a way to remove that bias to give everyone an equal chance at employment.
- How low-code development could boost AI adoptionon 22. Juli 2021 at 15:13
Commentary: Artificial intelligence is hard. Low-code options like Akkio aim to make AI much easier.
- Should we use AI in cybersecurity? Yes, but with caution and human helpon 21. Juli 2021 at 17:49
Artificial intelligence is a powerful tool, and an expert says we had better ensure it stays just that—a useful tool.
- Survey: Voice tech is at a tipping point with 31% of respondents using it dailyon 21. Juli 2021 at 13:00
Now is the time to bake a voice experience into products, according to a new analysis of how 6,000 consumers use virtual assistants.
- These organizations are using AI to reshape operations in surprising wayson 20. Juli 2021 at 14:16
From online dating to cybersecurity, AI is routinely working behind the scenes in various aspects of our day-to-day lives.
- 5 challenges to implementing QA strategy in data and analytics projectson 19. Juli 2021 at 21:25
Developing a QA strategy for unstructured data and analytics can be a trying and elusive process, but there are several things we've learned that can improve accuracy of results.
- 3 rules for designing a strong analytics use case for your proposed projecton 16. Juli 2021 at 16:18
Although IT and business users may think they have a solid business use case for their analytics, management might not agree. Here are some rules that can help you avoid disappointment.
- Would you date a virtual companion? Report sheds light on "love in an algorithmic age"on 15. Juli 2021 at 15:56
The findings reveal sentiments about algorithms used in dating apps and more. Turns out, lots of people have dated a virtual AI companion and would do so again.