TechRepublic zu Innovationen
Innovation on TechRepublic Innovation on TechRepublic
- Thermo Fisher Scientific announces new control system for makers of lithium-ion batterieson 25. Februar 2021 at 18:53
The company says the new measurement and control system will help battery manufacturers improve quality and speed.
- This $1,400 heated office chair will massage you while you workon 25. Februar 2021 at 18:00
X-Chair's X4-HMT includes built-in heat and massage features and boasts a number of ergonomic design bonuses to boot. It's not shocking that it costs more than a grand, but is it worth it?
- Best office chairs of 2021 for your home office or student workstationon 25. Februar 2021 at 17:58
In the age of remote work and e-learning, an ergonomic office chair is a home office essential. From premium luxury models to budget options, here are the best office chairs of 2021.
- PlayStation rakes in $2.6 billion in PS5 saleson 25. Februar 2021 at 16:20
Despite the slow rollout to meet consumer demand, 5.21 million PS5's have been sold, as of this week, with more people awaiting their chance to buy one of the consoles.
- Survey: What are your must-have tools for work?on 24. Februar 2021 at 22:15
Take this quick, multiple-choice survey and tell us about the collaboration platform tools you use for work.
- Chip shortage: Tech pros talk supply chains, semiconductor design, and short-term expectationson 24. Februar 2021 at 22:10
COVID-19 continues to highlight frangibility in global supply chains. But how long will the semiconductor chip shortage last and how will this transform industries?
- How to protect yourself from common job search scamson 24. Februar 2021 at 20:38
A new FlexJobs survey reveals 14 of the most common--and successful--job-search scams. Here's how to identify them and not become a victim.
- Texas power outage: Data analytics, modeling and policy making will be key to preventing similar disasterson 23. Februar 2021 at 22:20
Protecting the U.S. power grid from serious outages, like the one following a 2021 winter storm in Texas, will require a better use of data analytics, modeling and policy making says industry expert.
- Texas power outage highlights need for better use of data analytics, modeling and policy makingon 23. Februar 2021 at 22:20
Rob Robinson, client partner in utilities practice for Capgemini, talks with TechRepublic about what the catastrophic outages in Texas should teach us about predicting threats to U.S. the power grid.
- American Express rolls out new Digital Receipts featureon 23. Februar 2021 at 19:53
Amex customers can now identify and track information online for purchases from Google, Microsoft, Square, Apple and other select merchants.