TechRepublic zu Innovationen
Innovation on TechRepublic Innovation on TechRepublic
- EY's new blockchain platform could solve a major tax headacheon 30. Juli 2021 at 18:33
TaxGrid uses a distributed ledger and zero-knowledge proof to share tax information across tax agencies, banks and investors in near real-time.
- Prezi announces Google Slides integrationon 29. Juli 2021 at 14:35
Users can now import existing presentations directly into the platform to share during live video presentations.
- Drug discovery company works with ethnobotanists and data scientistson 27. Juli 2021 at 15:23
GB Sciences built a database and AI platform to analyze the healing powers of plants from nine traditional medicine practices.
- Deepfakes: Microsoft and others in big tech are working to bring authenticity to videos, photoson 26. Juli 2021 at 16:32
If you want people to trust the photos and videos your business puts out, it might be time to start learning how to prove they haven't been tampered with.
- Box Sign brings integrated e-signatures to the Box platformon 26. Juli 2021 at 15:00
Business and enterprise-level customers get the new digital signing feature beginning today, with rollout to the rest of Box's customers in the coming months.
- One company's virtual reality approach could end the debate over working from home vs. at the officeon 23. Juli 2021 at 19:06
Virbela builds virtual spaces to recreate the office experience in a simulated space for workers in all time zones.
- Quantum entanglement-as-a-service: "The key technology" for unbreakable networkson 23. Juli 2021 at 16:15
Aliro Quantum has received up to $100,000 in funds from the U.S. Air Force to develop software supporting the design and operation of quantum networks for physics-based secure communications.
- Are software-configurable products in your company's future?on 22. Juli 2021 at 19:57
Technology is increasingly allowing companies to reconfigure products on demand. Tech leaders may soon be called on to support these next-generation products.
- NW Arkansas is paying $10K for tech talent to move there, and it's workingon 22. Juli 2021 at 18:17
Would you move to this hopeful tech hub? One woman who moved to The Natural State from California talks about why she did.
- Perseverance set for its first sample on Mars, but bring a snack because it's going to take a whileon 22. Juli 2021 at 18:15
Neil Armstrong's first lunar sample collection took three minutes and 35 seconds. Let's just say Percy is taking a slow and steady pace with its first attempt.