TechRepublic zu Innovationen
Innovation on TechRepublic Innovation on TechRepublic
- IBM commits to training/re-skilling 30 million people globally by 2030on 13. Oktober 2021 at 15:23
The company said it has formed more than 170 training partnerships and program expansions in more than 30 countries.
- Glasses-free 3D and recycled business laptops: The latest hardware announcements from Aceron 13. Oktober 2021 at 14:29
CEO Jason Chen announced the expansion of Acer's Vero line of environmentally-friendly PCs into the business realm, and a new laptop for 3D content creators stole the show from other devices.
- Metaverse cheat sheet: Everything you need to knowon 12. Oktober 2021 at 23:03
Is the metaverse the same as VR? Which companies are building the metaverse? What is the metaverse's connection to hybrid work? Get answers to these questions and much more in this metaverse primer.
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain jobs listings skyrocket in 2021on 11. Oktober 2021 at 18:46
Indeed says the success of the cryptocurrency industry has resulted in a 118% jump in career postings for work in the field compared with last year.
- 5 benefits of developing a digital transformation strategyon 11. Oktober 2021 at 15:19
More business is conducted online than ever, and companies that recognize the need to develop a digital transformation strategy to meet Millennials and younger people where they are can benefit.
- Top 5 tech tips for a post-pandemic businesson 6. Oktober 2021 at 21:12
Tom Merritt tells you how to recover or thrive in a post COVID-19 world.
- Tech tips for a post-pandemic business: Top 5on 6. Oktober 2021 at 21:11
How do you recover or thrive in this post COVID-19 world? Tom Merritt has five great ideas.
- Quantum news: Zapata aims compute power toward the search for signs of life in outer spaceon 6. Oktober 2021 at 16:48
D-Wave updates its product roadmap with a new qubit design and a gate-model computing system.
- Seeing is believing: AR and VR bring the future of space exploration to life in 3Don 1. Oktober 2021 at 14:56
As it turns out, even with these virtual tools, some old manual habits are hard to break and apparently spacefaring specialists make mistakes just like the rest of us.
- Yes, robots are coming for your job, but you might like the new one more (if you're still employed)on 30. September 2021 at 16:08
For decades, a speculated wave of job-stealing technologies has stirred debate about the role of humans in the labor force alongside automation and AI adds a new wrinkle to the equation.