IoT bei TechRepublic
Internet Of Things on TechRepublic Internet Of Things on TechRepublic
- CES 2021 wrap up: How enterprise tech makes all those smart toilets and robots possibleon 16. Januar 2021 at 20:00
From smart toilets and disinfecting robots to transparent OLED displays and sleep tech, CES 2021 was a showcase for the latest innovations in consumer and enterprise technology.
- CES 2021 roundup: Tech trends business professionals should care abouton 16. Januar 2021 at 19:03
CES 2021 is a wrap. TechRepublic's Steve Ranger, Teena Maddox, and Bill Detwiler join Karen Roby to discuss the products and technology trends that stood out.
- At CES 2021, only two notable companies promoted chairs designed for gamerson 14. Januar 2021 at 14:43
As player devices become increasingly portable, TechRepublic looks at the future of seating: X-Chair's Mavix Gaming Chair and a quick revisit of Razer's high-concept Project Brooklyn.
- CES 2021: ASUS adds a Wi-Fi 6 router to its array of new productson 13. Januar 2021 at 22:39
ASUS reports easy installation, faster Wi-Fi and better security against cybersecurity hackers with the new proprietary Instant Guard security app.
- Computer and IT is the No. 1 field for remote work careerson 13. Januar 2021 at 18:42
The job platform site FlexJobs 8th annual "Top 100 Companies to Watch for Remote Jobs" list includes 32 tech companies, too.
- Monitoring, tracking, and alert products for those 60+ among innovative tech introduced at CES 2021on 13. Januar 2021 at 12:11
The growing population of older citizens will soon have an arsenal of helpful technology.
- Our 10 favorite CES 2021 Best of Innovation Honoreeson 11. Januar 2021 at 20:47
A virus risk indicator, hydropower shower speaker, robot companion, and water bottle that glows when it's time to drink are among the products that caught our attention.
- How will 5G impact your company's edge-computing plans? We want to know.on 11. Januar 2021 at 19:39
Take this short, multiple choice survey and tell us how 5G will affect your company's use of edge computing.
- Digital transformation training boosts productivity and efficiency for DevOps and IT infrastructure teamson 11. Januar 2021 at 14:00
A new report from IDC and Red Hat found a 365% three-year ROI for organizations that invested in training and continuous study of tech.
- Amazon, Disney, and Uber reveal remote interviewing and hiring processeson 7. Januar 2021 at 19:58
TechRepublic takes an exclusive look at key HR trends and predictions from some of the most recognizable companies.