IoT bei TechRepublic
Internet Of Things on TechRepublic Internet Of Things on TechRepublic
- IoT device managers are sticking with 4G with only 9% planning a move to 5Gon 5. Oktober 2021 at 10:02
Twilio and IDC find that companies are also worried about high integration costs, lack of developer tools and debugging capabilities with cellular IoT projects.
- Qualcomm takes a team approach to IoT market that stretches from oil and gas fields to chicken farmson 28. September 2021 at 16:03
IoT Services Suite includes low-code deployment options to build monitoring services, asset tracking and traffic management.
- Your IoT devices may be vulnerable to malwareon 22. September 2021 at 18:33
NordPass: Only 33% of users surveyed had changed the default passwords on their IoT devices, leaving the rest vulnerable to attack.
- 10 teams from 21 universities compete for $1.5 million in Indy Autonomous Challengeon 21. September 2021 at 13:05
Algorithms will drive the cars and make decisions based on inputs from cameras, GPS inputs and long-range LiDAR.
- GlobalFoundries announces new 5G and Wi-Fi 6/6e chips at tech summiton 15. September 2021 at 16:01
The company has doubled output of automotive chips and plans to keep on increasing production.
- IoT device attacks double in the first half of 2021, and remote work may shoulder some of the blameon 13. September 2021 at 16:31
The smart home could be ripe for IoT device attacks as cybercriminals rake in record ransomware payments. Remote work may be responsible for the increase in attacks, Kaspersky says.
- Top 5 smart home devices you need to know abouton 8. September 2021 at 16:08
Tom Merritt has some smart home smarts for us. Try out these items to make your home and office life simpler.
- Smart home devices you need to know about: The top 5on 8. September 2021 at 16:06
Smart homes are no longer just for rich people. These devices are simple to set up and even simpler to use.
- Why your IoT devices may be vulnerable to malwareon 8. September 2021 at 13:09
Only 33% of users surveyed by NordPass changed the default passwords on their IoT devices, leaving the rest susceptible to attack.
- 83 million devices using the Kalay protocol are at risk for remote takeover. Are yours?on 19. August 2021 at 15:33
ThroughTek's Kalay is used to manage security cameras, baby monitors, DVRs and more. A newly discovered flaw lets attackers watch, listen and steal recordings from hardware sold by dozens of vendors.