IoT bei TechRepublic
Internet Of Things on TechRepublic Internet Of Things on TechRepublic
- Moving OT to the cloud means accounting for a whole new host of security riskson 21. Juli 2021 at 10:00
ICS systems managed via cloud software are open to exploits that could be destructive enough to cause physical damage to industrial systems. Here's how to protect your operational technology network.
- 5 challenges to implementing QA strategy in data and analytics projectson 19. Juli 2021 at 21:25
Developing a QA strategy for unstructured data and analytics can be a trying and elusive process, but there are several things we've learned that can improve accuracy of results.
- IoT projects demand new skills from IT project managerson 14. Juli 2021 at 16:35
If you think regular IT project managers can run IoT projects, you might be miscalculating. Here's why.
- Can IoT eliminate the need for ERP and MES in manufacturing?on 13. Juli 2021 at 16:44
How a simple understanding of how systems work can pave the way to IoT and manufacturing success.
- Vulnerability in Schneider Electric PLCs allows for undetectable remote takeoveron 13. Juli 2021 at 4:01
Dubbed Modipwn, the vulnerability affects a wide variety of Modicon programmable logic controllers used in manufacturing, utilities, automation and other roles.
- How IIoT is delivering predictive analytics and resilience to electric utilitieson 5. Juli 2021 at 12:00
With stronger hurricanes, wildfires and other natural disasters, keeping the lights on is a central concern. Now, with the help of IIoT, electric utilities can do a better job of disaster mitigation.
- As the chip shortage continues, companies and governments look for solutionson 16. Juni 2021 at 18:02
Semiconductors have become the centerpiece of modern-day technologies—from IoT products, vehicles, laptops, smartphones and more. The scarcity could continue into 2022 or longer.
- 5G is on pace to be the fastest-deployed mobile communication tech in historyon 16. Juni 2021 at 15:10
5G devices and services are appearing at an ever-faster rate. Ericsson predicts that it will penetrate every market on the globe by 2026.
- Akamai adds new capabilities and tools for developerson 15. Juni 2021 at 17:51
The Akamai Edge platform enhancements include free usage tier, rapid data access and API traffic acceleration.
- IBM and startup Grillo seek to bring low-cost, early-warning earthquake detection devices to Puerto Ricoon 8. Juni 2021 at 16:18
With the backing of the Clinton Global Initiative, the partners are calling on the open-source community to help the Caribbean island implement economically friendly EEW systems.